Sunday, November 7, 2010

Thank you!

I just wanted to take a moment to thank my readers! I just hit 200 followers and am pretty excited about that. I check traffic about once a week and always find it interesting to see where you come from. Near and far, I thank you.

I also like to see how you found me and most of the time it is from another site. Sometimes you Google stuff like, "Russian architecture project" or "child monet". Either way I am happy you are here!

There are many sites that send you here. There are a few that always stand out. I'd like to thank every single one. Thank you! However, there are a few I'd like to call out by name.

The Crafty Crow- I have been featured on the Crafty Crow many times and I thank Cassi for finding my projects and her readers for coming here.

The Artful Parent
- I love this site and how she documents the work of her children. She is an inspiration to parents and reinforces why art is so important in the life of a child. Thank you Jean for the recent link to my Handprint Spiders!

MaryAnn F. Kohl- Wow. The Mother of all art projects. I started seeing a lot of traffic from her publishers site. I have read all of her books and if you are a parent these should be in your library for go to ideas! Such an honor, thank you. thank you. thank you. Here is the link to her blog also.

I thank other bloggers for linking me. I try to do the same. If you noticed I have not linked you, comment to me so I can be sure to add you. We are a community! Together we are a springboard for ideas, feedback and sometimes a pat on the back.

I get a lot of readers sent my way from these fab art bloggers.

That Artist Woman. Thanks Gail!

Deep Space Sparkle. Thanks Patty! I love your new blog design!

MaryMaking. Thanks Mary!

Briar Grove Elementary Art Page. Thanks Katie!

I'm going to try a new feature called Feedback Friday. I am going to post my favorite thing I saw on another blog for the week as well as feature what blog or site sent me the most traffic. I will start this Friday. (I hope.) :)

Have a creative week everyone! Thanks for your support!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I love Feedback Fridays! Wouldn't it be cool if we all did it like a giant web. . . Wonder what new wonderful blogs we could find!

Cassi said...

You're very kind, Erin, thank you for the shout out :) Your projects are always amazing and such an inspiration, it's a pleasure to see what you'll be doing next.

Phyl said...

Congrats on reaching the 200 follower milestone! I just hit 100 and am amazed. I love your blog!